1) Iran Alive Ministries is a non-profit Christian service organization. Its emails may also come from its ministry departments called “Shabakeh7” or “Church 7.”
2) We will never sell or rent our contacts’ information to any third-party agency.
4) Because of the nature of our Christian work, we keep our members’ and partners’ information on high-security servers. Data is password protected, and we also provide each member with a secret and unique “membership number” that creates an extra layer of data security.
5) We will not use an individual’s personal information for automated decisions except for responding to the individual’s requests and stated needs.
6) In emails we send to our friends and partners, we will always provide an easy link to opt-out (unsubscribe) from receiving our communication.
7) When requested by an individual, we will provide to him (or her) the information we have in our system about him within 30 days of his request. Any request to correct or change his data will also be handled within 30 days of that request.
8) We use outside service organizations such as MailChimp and others to send out our communications. They only provide a service and will not be liable for the content of our emails.
9) Our IT person on staff will be our Data Protection Officer.
Information Collected. Here are the types of personal information we collect and confidentially maintain when a donor voluntarily provides it:
How Information Is Used. Iran Alive Ministries uses your information to understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction, communicate back to you, and update you on ministry happenings. Credit card numbers are used only for donation or payment processing and are not retained for other purposes. We use the comments you offer to provide you with the information requested, and we take seriously each recommendation as to how we might improve communication.
In addition, we may use your information to acknowledge and provide a tax receipt for donations, for IRS purposes, and to provide substantiating records to charitable organization oversight groups like the ECFA.
Disclosure of Personal Information. Iran Alive Ministries will not sell, rent, lease, or share your personal information with anyone other than as required by law. We assure you that the identities of all our donors will be kept confidential. Use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of Iran Alive Ministries, and Iran Alive Ministries will not send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations.
Removing Your Name from Our Mailing List
In addition to providing you a clear and easy “Opt-Out” option in our emails, you can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 (469) 982-0000.
By subscribing, you have provided us with consent to send you text messages regarding Iran Alive Ministries alerts, event reminders, new content, and requests for volunteer and financial support. Message frequency varies by events/preference. Message and data rates may apply. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undeliverable messages. If your phone does not support MMS, you’ll receive SMS instead.
OPT-OUT OR STOP
If you wish to stop receiving text messages from Iran Alive Ministries reply to any text message from 85789 and in the reply, text STOP. You may also stop text messages by calling us at Iran Alive Ministries or emailing us at email@example.com
HELP OR SUPPORT
If at any time you need our contact information on how to stop text messages, reply to any text message from 85789 and in the reply, text HELP. Upon receiving your text message, we will send you a text message with our contact information. In general, the messages we send provide you with information about our upcoming events, new content, and other announcements. Some of the text messages we send may include links to websites. To access these websites, you will need a web browser and internet access.
This program is supported by Alltel, AT&T, Boost, Sprint, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile, MetroPCS, T-Mobile and U.S. Cellular. T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undeliverable messages. Products and services are compatible with AT&T handsets.
We respect your privacy and will not distribute your mobile phone number to any third parties. Service provided by Ministry By Text, LLC.